[Dxspider-support] sh/dx Command

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Tue Feb 26 19:33:31 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 10:42, Tony Cioffi wrote:
> Ian,
>
>     Yes the startup file is uncommented.  That file along with the system
> clock was checked.   The system basically just shows the last DX spot when you
> use the sh/dx command.

Hi Tony,
The line showing the maxspot, if uncommented will show you 1 spot, this
is my point, sorry if I did not make this clear.  If you issue the
command...

set/var $Spot::maxspots = 100

at the cluster prompt as the sysop user, you should get upto a maximum
of 100 spots with sh/dx.  This value is the maximum number you can call,
although the default is 10.

If this works, comment the line out again or alter it to suit yourself
in startup.
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider