[Dxspider-support] printing usermanual.txt

Colin chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 09:33:13 GMT 2002

Hi Jim,

             I really suggest you print this manual in HTML format which is
how it was written I think. Best to download this onto a windows machine
which has HTML capabiities (or take it to a friend who has) and print if
from that system. We printed off a draft copy then got it copied. All in
smaller than A4 with a stiff card cover and it looks real fine.

73 Colin