[Dxspider-support] HTML messages to list

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Thu Jan 10 16:40:19 GMT 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 10:18:51AM +0100, Filip Jonckers wrote:
> hi Bob,
>
> as you probably will notice, this reply will be in HTML too....
> sorry for that, but some people don't have a choice!

Actually, yours show up here as text.  There are some other messages on
the list (not from you) which my text-based mail reader (mutt) showed
as attachment-only.  It will spawn a text-based web client (links)
enabling me to read them, but then I don't have the ability to quote
when replying.

cheers,
Bob N7XY