[Dxspider-support] Syntax Of Listeners.pm File

Fred Allstadt n1zuk at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 16 15:15:18 GMT 2002

Charlie's correct on all counts.  The listeners.pm can't be used in Linux
to access the low ports (<1024 ?), but you can use the older client/inetd
setup to do so.  I'm actually using both now (listener.pm at 8000, client
at 23).  It's currently a short term fix, as I would much prefer to use the
listener for both.  Still researching the Linux IPCHAINS voodoo that will
make that work, and I'll keep the list informed.

73 -- Fred  N1ZUK
telnet://n1zuk.dyndns.org:8000