[Dxspider-support] sb all or send noprivate all

Roland Huysentruyt,ON6HH on6hh at yucom.be
Wed Jan 23 08:23:18 GMT 2002

Ok Fred, I have a backup system in my shack to try out such things before doing it
at the real  remote cluster hi !
Have You done already sh/st all ?
The cluster first seems to sleep and then pull out  thousends of userinfo lines !
Here more then 17.000 .
This is only possible at the console as sysop ,not  as remote user .
73
Roland