[Dxspider-support] telnet and ports and xinetd

richard richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 22:42:43 GMT 2002

Hi Ian, I tried that and a few other port numbers , each time they were
in /etc/services as well. and every single time it failed.
Thats what I copied across, removed the hash , and put my ip address in.
and it failed every time.
its working on xinetd now

# Copy this file to /spider/local and modify it to your requirements
#
#
# This file specifies which local interfaces and ports you will be
# listening on
#
# You can add as many as you like
#