[Dxspider-support] PC 41

Steven Franke s-franke at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 31 03:53:22 GMT 2002

Re PC41's - I have turned off PC41's to some nodes that connect to K9USA
for the same reason that Stephan mentions. Some sysops do not wish to
populate their user database with non-domestic calls. I do this through
the per-node hop count table in /spider/data/hop_table.pl and it works
fine, but it would be convenient to be able to use input/output filters to
control the flow of PC41's rather than just having an on/off switch. So,
Dirk, please

push @feature_request_list, "Add PC41 Filters" if !RTFM("PC41 Filters");

73 Steve, K9AN