[Dxspider-support] Time problems win windows

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jul 8 23:30:30 BST 2002

So if you do sh/time does the time shown agree with reality or does it
drift?

There are two clocks in a PC that matter: there is the system time which
is maintained by windows and the CMOS time from which system time is set
on start up and to which system time is saved on shutdown.

AFAIK (though I may be wrong) unless some utility such as mentioned
below is used, the CMOS time isn't referenced at any other time.

DXSpider uses windows system time. Period.

Dirk G1TLH