[Dxspider-support] (no subject)

Tony Radioman at frpd.org
Tue Jul 16 00:50:49 BST 2002

	Hello, now that everyting working well, can i get a connection with someone..
 and maybe a backup case things fold up or crashe?
 don't matter where to me i'll be using cable modem for my internet connection.

 the system will be about 250' above sea level and about 110' above buildings
 i have more the one TNC, but for now one is best.

 Equipment i have sitting around here is

 1: 96k bit regen. repeater on 440
 1: 1200b bit regen repeater on 2 meters.
 2 :KPC-9612+
 3 :KPC-3

 how come so much. used to be into TCPIP and jnos. did that for 7 years till IP died
 on packet.

 So any connections my way??
 Tony