[Dxspider-support] [Fwd: Dxspider]

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 12:02:32 BST 2002

Can anyone help this guy?

Is this a parameter in the AX25 stack?

Dirk

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: meofur at tin.it
To: djk at tobit.co.uk
Subject: Dxspider
Date: 15 Jun 2002 10:05:59 +0200

Hi Dirk

sorry to disturb you again. As I said in my previous msg, few days ago,
we are not able to make the connection between our dxspider s/w and the
nearest node, due to too few retry attempts (3 only) inspite of the timeout
imposed in the connect script. The RF channel is over-charged and several
attempts are often needed. I know you suggest to use the timout-set- command
to resolve this problem, but it seems that it does not work at all; in fact
always (and only) 3 retries are made.
May be it's our problem (h/w?) or is it a bug? Please let me know KINDLY
ASAP, Dirk. This situation being, we cannot use Dxspider even if we believe
it is a very good solution for our clusters network.

 If this problem will be solved, we can try later to solve the password
matter. Will you?

Please send, if you like, an e-mail to the following address:

meofur at tin.it

Thank you very much again Dirk, and best
73

Rom - I0ER - Sysop of cluster I0CUT-6 in Rome Italy

Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to
Exist or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.