[Dxspider-support] DX-Spider & CLX

Bill Shell n6ws at charter.net
Sat Jun 22 02:41:50 BST 2002

Hello All,

I had a crash of my Win95 DX-Spider node this morning.  DX-Spider had been
operating for several months on the Win95 computer after converting from a
Linux.  Out of desperation to get the local DX-Spider node back on the air,
I loaded DX-Spider on my CLX node computer and had it operating in about an
hour.  DX-Spider and CLX have been on the same platform for only about 8
hours, but they seem to be operating with no problems.  This gives a user
the option of which server to use to after connecting to the node.  I'm
toying with the idea of leaving the system running this way with both nodes
on the same computer.  Has anyone had any experience with running CLX and
DX-Spider on the same computer?

73, Bill
N6WS
n6ws at charter.net