[Dxspider-support] Looking for partner to make link

Jorge Matias martin at andorinha.ist.utl.pt
Tue Mar 5 00:37:44 GMT 2002

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002,  Andreas (5B4LP) wrote:

  Thank you very much for your attention.
  I have already established link with ED7ZAB-5, but it always possible to
establish link with you also as a Backup link. Anyway, as I am starting to
learn how to use DXSpider I prefer to maintain as it is until I know how
establish additional links with no loops.
  I'll send you a message in the future if needed. Thanks for attention.

73,
Jorge
CT2HBZ