[Dxspider-support] kantronics tnc

Bob kc2cwt at rcn.com
Tue Mar 5 22:54:19 GMT 2002

here is sum info for user of agw and windows . I was running a kam plus for my rf link for user . I was seeing that the node was backing up on spots and was get up to 1hr off on the spots . Tryed a new kam and got the same thing . tryed may different things and nothing work . after call k1xx and talk about it a try a paccomm tiny-2 . this fixed the back up and made  the link faster .
I would like to pass this on and thank k1xx for all the help and info 73 Bob kc2cwt
dxnode : internet kc2cwt.homeip.net RF link 145.610 v k2put on the north east flexnet net work .