[Dxspider-support] unset/node

Peter pb0aiu at pi4cc.nl
Mon Mar 18 19:30:26 GMT 2002

Colin and oters

LINK gives the currect connected nodensand the response time
SH/NODE give the same calls as with LINK but some extra info like
type of software and version number.

But those are the calls who are connected. The not connected
nodes who are set before as set/node call are not show.

It must be possible to se those not connected nodes, but How?

Peter
PB0AIU