[Dxspider-support] Spider and PostgreSQL

Jaime Robles jaime at robles.nu
Thu Mar 21 12:05:05 GMT 2002

El Jue 21 Mar 2002 11:22, escribió:

> But i really need to insert data into the postgresql data base... for
> processing... i am learning perl :-)''
Well i am VERY near....
I have done a script that parses the Spider's "spot" file... it recognizes
each field (spotter, spotted, frec...) and inserts into the DataBase...
There is only one thing missing... the "time&date" format...
Dows anybody knows PERL enought to tellme how to convert the Spider data
format into the "SQL" data format to insert into the postgresql data base?

Thank you very much!

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles, EA4TV