[Dxspider-support] Weird Occurence with "Reply"

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Wed May 15 07:12:16 BST 2002

Hi all,
          I have never seen this before. A user sent me a message asking
about filters. I took the standard approach and used "reply" to formulate an
answer. After typing a lengthy reply ending with the normal /ex I found that
spider had generated 13 messages having taken each word on the first line of
my reply message , comma delimited them , and used each word as a fresh
target address each with the same title.( Like it treated the mailing as a
CC request ) After deleting all the crud I did it all over again and this
time no glitches and only one reply message got generated. Anyone else found
this ?

(No CC command was issued nor send/copy")
Ver 1.49 ( Build 56.954 )

Only similarity I have heard of is from gb7wdx who typed "reply" to answer a
mail of mine to him and Spider assigned it a title from a previous message.
Again build 56.954 was being used at that station too.

- Regards Colin