[Dxspider-support] FW: Spider Performance & Bug with >= 10 GHz Spots from AK1A nodes

Richard Bown richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed May 22 22:40:46 BST 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 23:14, Andy Cook, G4PIQ wrote:
> I reported that PC11s from AK1A nodes with frequencies of 10 GHz and above
> were being dumped in spider a week or so back. Have just updated to the
> latest CVS version and the problem remains so that is a definite bug.

Hi Andy I also have problems with 10 GHz use, spots arrive OK from
another spider cluster, but a user sending them gets ignored, but from
the cluster I can send them.
I'm getting a little suspicious that deep in the s/w or config there's a
max allowed freq that can be spotted by a user.
Not good for me as all my local users are microwave merchants

--
Best regards & 73
Richard Bown g8jvm