[Dxspider-support] FW: Spider Performance & Bug with >= 10 GH zSpots from AK1A nodes

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Thu May 23 14:00:28 BST 2002

same problem at ON0NOL-9
a lot of users complain that their session doesn't end properly
when quiting with Q or B
they all use ax25 spawned telnet sessions

on0nol-9 is running Redhat 7.1
am currently building a new server with RedHat 7.3 (Valhalla)

Filip
ON1AFN

> Also oddly having some problems with console not terminating properly
when
> doing a 'b' at the spider command line. The process will sometimes
(about
> 50% of time) hang and sit eating significant chunks (15%) of CPU time.
Dies