[Dxspider-support] QSL Manager Datadase??

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Fri Nov 1 08:30:56 GMT 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 02:55, William Liporace - NA2NA wrote:
> OK, I got the qsl mgr database figured out  :-)
> I can run a query with the dbshow qsl callsign
> I have tried to get the alias to work, but it does not.
> I have tried a few different configurations..... no luck...
Hi Will,
I copy the Aliases file to /spider/local_cmd/Aliases and then add this
line for the qsl stuff..

'^sh\w*/qsl$', 'dbshow qsl', 'dbshow',

> I still would like to know how to update it...

Currently updating is not possible without updating the whole file.
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider

 Find out about Summits on the Air!
 Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk