[Dxspider-support] mail expunge

Dave Hawes dave.n3rd at comcast.net
Sat Nov 2 16:41:00 GMT 2002

Hi Luigi.

I have seen odd behavior on the mail expunge as well.  Although not
every message in the directory is deleted, most are, even messages
that I had marked to never be deleted/expunged (important messages
to my local users).

Quote from the CVS Changes file of 21Oct2002:

"1. Fix msg aging."

There was no further explanation, but I believe that this is the change
that has resulted in the odd behavior.

Perhaps someone else can explain what is happening with the latest
build as regards message aging.

Thanks,

Dave N3RD