R: [Dxspider-support] bbs settings and connection

David Tausworthe tausworthe at ev1.net
Tue Nov 5 18:33:34 GMT 2002

Hello Group

I like the idea.  Personally, I'm trying to get the F6FBB up and
running for the Ham in our area but its being VERY difficult.

Idea though........

	If you install F6FBB and then use DXcluster forward.pl file to the
BBS then dont we have what we need?  Hmmmm....See Dirk, you got my
attention.  I'm learning sooooo much these days.

Thank again dirk for your work.  Our community appreciates it!

de
w5dav

--
David Tausworthe, tausworthe at ev1.net on 11/05/2002