[Dxspider-support] Problems Setting Location

William Liporace - NA2NA na2na at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 6 11:05:12 GMT 2002

Hi Folks,
I had a user who sent me an email that he could not set his location. Here
is what he sent me:

I logged into your site and attempted to SET/LOCATION. Unfortunately, I am
not in England, like the example given in HELP SET/LOCATION. I tried
entering my lat/long, as I have done countless times before, but the
software balks at longitudes of 100 degrees or greater. I reside at 57 09 N
121 59 W.

After multiple tries to find the magic key, the software decided I was a
pest and locked me out of setting my LOCATION.

Garry, NI6T