[Dxspider-support] Windoze video crashes

Larry K2LS k2ls at optonline.net
Wed Nov 27 17:30:37 GMT 2002

In the last 2 weeks I have been experiencing a windoze video crash every 3
days or so.

I get this message   AN EXCEPTION 0E at 0028IC150B8DA IN VXD...
PRESS ANY KEY TO RESUME...

After pressing "anykey"... I then  get   "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY TO RESUME..."

I m running 57.155... on CYRIX 166 wit 32Mb ram..(Will upgrade soon...)

Also...

Every time I recycle the machine a new (MS-DOS, SPIDER.BAT) Icon appears in
the START folder
causing spider to start twice.

I delete it each time but it keeps reappearing.  Any ideas.

Happy Holidays
Larry K2LS, SYSOP
DXC.K2LS.COM