[Dxspider-support] SSID -6 problems (again?)

Clas-Olof Bergman clas-olof.bergman at se.flextronics.com
Fri Nov 29 13:14:31 GMT 2002

Hello again !

Thanks Ian for your comment.
Some more info about our setup . Befor we run BPQ and AK1A. No SSID problems
ever. Now we use AGW and Spider.
So sure it can be AGWPE also. I have to look into that.

Looking in AGWMsg.pm I have found the follwing instructions:

$s = 15 - $s;
 if ($s <= 8 && $s > 0) {
     } else {
    $call = $c;

I thought that this was the source of the SSID change, but I am not sure if
I understand how thing works !

73 de Classe SM3GSK