[Dxspider-support] DXSPIDER and windows

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Oct 20 13:00:34 BST 2002

AFAIK it works fine under Win98SE. I have a machine here which has run
the software for 3 days solid using the latest releases of perl (build
633) and DXSpider.

I understand the an awful lot of US Hams use it and it seems to work for
them. In fact if you look back a few messages in the archive, one has
had it running continuously for a year.

Dirk G1TLH

Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk>