[Dxspider-support] MRTG

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Sep 15 12:09:49 BST 2002

It is possible to produce, periodically, a set of statistics for MRTG. I
can produce a standard set if you (the community) give me a list. Also
you can do it yourselves (or add to whatever becomes the standard set)
by creating a command in /spider/local_cmd and then running it from
crontab.

I would like to do this. MRTG statistics that seem appropriate to have
are:-

So far I have:-

No of users
No of nodes
No of spots by band (by country?)
wwv information
wcy information

I am having major re-organise of my ISP, network and servers here and
will be offering (and developing) an HTML interface of some sort to the
node's information as part of the ongoing work. It may be that sysoping
will get done using HTML as well, giving a completely browser based
console (but that is a bit longer away).

Dirk G1TLH