[Dxspider-support] GB7DJK has changed its IP address

Ian A Bultitude ian at bultitude.org
Mon Sep 23 10:02:12 BST 2002

Hi Dirk & All,

Thank you for the info, however, since in my case at lease the spider is protected by a firewall. Unfortunately, it is not possible
to use the host name since the DNS services are not functional by the time the firewall starts.
May I therefore request that you advise us of the change as soon as possible so that corrections may be made quickly.
Thank you.

Regards
Ian
mailto:ian at bultitude.org
Phone +44-1234-740-758
Mobile +44-7785-532-628

PGP key available on certserver.pgp.com
or on request

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is private and confidential to the named recipients. Any information provided is given in good faith; it may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised form of reproduction or disclosure of this message is prohibited.

I have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, I cannot
accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment.