[Dxspider-support] another Q.

Radioman radioman at frpd.org
Fri Sep 27 01:10:31 BST 2002

OK i have Windoz, but i thought ax25d.conf was just a linux thing.
i tryed linux and had a wicked problem getting ax25 to work.
allways a issue trying to complie the AX25 binaries, code stuff was just way
over me.
any linux version that worked well, im used to using slackware and all
way's had problems with TNC's and AX25. everything else worked fine. im not
too fond on redhat, tryed it (ahh yuk).

i just tryed the -2 also gave me the same big BOOT!

KANTRONICS KPC9612 VERSION 7.0
(C) COPYRIGHT 1996 BY KANTRONICS INC.  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
DUPLICATION PROHIBITED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF KANTRONICS.
cmd:my
MYCALL   N1LDY-2/N1LDY-2
cmd:c n1ldy
cmd:*** CONNECTED to N1LDY
Sorry N1LDY you are already connected elsewhere on the cluster (on N1LDY)
*** DISCONNECTED
cmd:N1LDY-2>N1LDY/1: <<rr1>>:
N1LDY-2>N1LDY/1: <<UA>>:

Tony - N1LDY