R: [Dxspider-support] [POLL] dx by <call>

Luigi Carlotto - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 30 17:41:13 BST 2002

I think "by <call>" option should be available only with a specific privilege, that sysop can do to some "secure" users. Anyway it could be usefull to have a system flag (i.e. a variable) that enable or disable this new feature for allowed (privileged) users...

73 to all, and thanks to Dirk for his great work !!!

Luigi, ik5zuk