[Dxspider-support] telnet->telnet->remote cluster connection

Cormac J. Gebruers cjgebruers at 4c.ucc.ie
Fri Apr 11 15:58:37 BST 2003

> ...I started my test node (W1HR) on the w2k box and
> attempted to connect to my Linux node.  Unfortunately, it
> looks like I have been able to successfully replicate your results...

Thanks Charlie. One of the two sysops I'm working with has also
performed the same verification. At least it can be replicated by others
which always makes me feel a bit better ;o)

I'm wondering (given its rubbish characters we're seeing) that perhaps
character set differences might be the cause... maybe?

Cormac, EI4HQ