[Dxspider-support] telnet->telnet->remote cluster connection

Brendan Minish ei6iz at newsguy.com
Fri Apr 11 16:51:22 BST 2003

Is it possible that the app you are connecting to is doing something weird.
I have no problem with telnetting into various linux boxes from win2k so I
doubt it is a character set problem

perhaps there is some sort of routing you can set up or redirection app
that you can run on the linux box that will automatically route incoming
connections on a certain port out again on another port to the destination
address.

On win2k I have from time to time used a windows app called Relay  (url
escapes me at the moment..)
However for Linux this looks like it should do the trick
http://quozl.netrek.org/tcpxd/