[Dxspider-support] Spot dispensing solved

Simon Ravnic simon at hamradio.si
Sat Apr 12 10:55:31 BST 2003

Hi!

I think I have the answer.

glibc (at least with Debian) package was upgraded on 9th of April. See
htttp://www.debian.org/security/2003/dsa-282. When I was upgrading that, I was warned that I should
check my time zone with tzconfig again as it might have been changed during procedure.

Maybe your timezone was changed during upgrade (if you did something similar ofcourse).

73
Simon, S53ZO