[Dxspider-support] Boot-up Message

Gordon Stewart zl2arn at xtra.co.nz
Mon Apr 14 03:08:48 BST 2003

Hi Folks,

Yes a clean ppm directory has allowed me to compile the latest DB_File.ppd
with no problems now. Many thanks for that tip.

I have a small boot-up problem that I would like to resolve.

When I boot Dx Spider (cluster.pl) I get the following two lines at the
start of the start-up script:-

EINPROGRESS is not exported by the ERRNO module at /spider/perl/msg.pm Line
56

EWOULDBLOCK is not exported by the ERRNO module at  /spider/perl/msg.pm
Line56

and a little further down I get two lines of:-

Invalid switch  -/spider

All else appears to be ok.

My system is DxSpider V1.51  build 57.242 and running WIN98..

Any help to identify and resolve the above  would be appreciated as I have
been searching the documents for some understanding with little success.

Gordon

ZL2ARN