[Dxspider-support] Boot-up Message

Dave Court EI3IO at connogue.com
Mon Apr 14 08:39:06 BST 2003

Hi Gordon
Glad the clean PPM directory sorted your problem as well! I get the same
on my 'new' Spider Windoes configuration. I've ignored the invalid
switch comment as it didn't come with an error message but it would b
enice to know what the switch was intended to do.!
73s Dave

Iain Philipps wrote:
> Gordon,
>
> The message about the "missing exports is 'normal' for a Spider installation
> runing on a Windows platform. I think this is mentioned in the FAQs.
>
> As for the other output - it's not something I've seen, but then I'm running
> an older version ...
>

> Regards     -     Iain

This Email comes from Dave Court - EI3IO, G3SDL, OZ3SDL
QTH (Grid) Locator - IO63WF
Web Site: http://EI3IO.com
EI7SDX:SHANDX DX packet cluster web site: http://shandx.ath.cx
Cluster Access telnet://shandx.ath.cx:5000
Node Access telnet://shandx.ath.cx:9023
QSL address: 'Connogue', River Lane, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Fax: +353 1 272 2059
Professional Web Site: http://connogue.com