[Dxspider-support] DXSpider installation.

Brian n1uro at n1uro.com
Wed Apr 16 22:48:48 BST 2003

>Hi all.
>
>This may be a silly question, but it is possible to install and
>configure DXSpider in one computer and after everything is ok and
>running as it should move it (copy) DXSpider to a second computer?

If you're on linux, and have followed the install instructions verbatim:

cd /usr/local
tar zcvf spider.tar.gz ./spider

ftp the spider.tar.gz file over to the new machine in the /usr/local
directory and then tar zxvf spider.tar.gz. Any symlinks you had you will
need to recreate.
It should work pending the paths to perl and all the perl modules are
installed on the second machine. I don't know about windows.

73 de Brian N1URO

Please support:
NON-HTML in Email messages
Forwarding via amateur radio