[Dxspider-support] Re: DXSpider installation.

Darren Collins G0TSM darren at g0tsm.com
Thu Apr 17 15:45:18 BST 2003

After you have installed Perl and copied over the Spider directory you will
have to install these again, you can open a dos window and change to the
directory where you copied over the five Zip files, enter these commands
again (well, just copy the below as a block then paste it into the dos box)

ppm install Data-Dumper.ppd

ppm install DB_File.ppd

ppm install Net-Telnet.ppd

ppm install TimeDate.ppd