[Dxspider-support] AGW/Digiplex and SSIDs

Darren Collins G0TSM Darren at g0tsm.com
Thu Apr 24 22:33:19 BST 2003

Does anyone know how to get Spider to ignore certain SSID from users coming
in on RF?.
The setup here is Spider 1.51 (57.155) Win98se, AGW Packet engine 2003.308
and Digiplex (router)
The problem I having is that some incoming AX25 connects routed from other
nodes are reaching AGW with an SSID of -15 but the SSID is being changed to
1, 2, 3 etc when they are connected to DX Spider, I presume changed by by
AGW. I remember that in AK1A SSIDs from 1-5 and 10-15 (something like that)
are ignored. Can I get Spider to do the same?. I read in the installation
manual about a file AX25.conf but I presume this is a Linux file...

Regards, Darren G0TSM