[Dxspider-support] Problems with Zona Alarm Pro!

Michael J. Tubby B.Sc. (Hons) G8TIC mike.tubby at thorcom.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 17:49:39 BST 2003

Alan,

Perhaps the moral of this story is that a firewall iws something that you can
kick... not software :-)

I don't know what sort of internet connection you have but if its broadband
then I would definately consider putting your PC (or PCs) inside on a private
network and using a NAT/firewall/router like the Netgear DG814 to go out
to the internet and remove Zone Alarm from the PC altogether.

Mike G8TIC