[Dxspider-support] Linux Dx Spider install help please.

Dave M1AGN m1agn at gb7bux.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 21:03:43 GMT 2003

Hi Wille,

Thanks very much for your help the script worked great, the cluster is now
running fine, I only have one problem left now, I can't get the console to
work, everytime I run it I get an error that says 'Curses function
'COLOR_PAIR' is not defined by your vendor at /spider/perl/Console.pm line
40'
Do you know what is causing this error and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Dave.