FW: [Dxspider-support] Continued Problems On INstall

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Sun Feb 9 20:34:12 GMT 2003

Hi Mike.

>  Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I must still not be doing something
> correctly, I am still unable to run. I downloaded the latest Data Dumper you
> reference below with no problems, and went through the install process. I still
> get the same error on ./create_sysop.pl. The make test portion fails some of
> the tests when doing the make test portion of the install for the Data Dumper
> module - could that be causing part of the module not to install?

I would take a look at the linux CD(s) and see if the datadumper module is not on there.
In the more recent version of SuSE I have also had some problems compiling the
modules. But when I looked at the CD's I found that All of the modules except maybe
one was on there just waiting to be installed. No need for compiling and stuff.

Not sure if your distro has perl modules included or just the basic perl.

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH