[Dxspider-support] Strange Problem.

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Sun Feb 16 10:04:38 GMT 2003

Hi,
       Has anyone else come across this problem at any time
?
Checking the cluster this morning I found thast PC11's had
not been dispensed to users for 8 hrs. They were being
received from my link. Even the sysop was not getting them.
This was Saturday night / Sunday morning of the contest.
            I was however getting WCY data which WAS being
dispensed.
The cluster was still working in all other respects. A
reboot of Spider (not Linux) resolved it. Cluster computer
is P166 / 130 Mb Ram and 73 Mb ram free with cluster
running. I've never seen this with any build , any software
or any computer being used in the past. Build is 1.51-
57.191
         Anyone any clues ?

-regards Colin