[Dxspider-support] SET/EMAIL Mail Format

Bill & Chris Shell n6ws at charter.net
Mon Feb 17 02:56:16 GMT 2003

Dirk,

There is no information provided in the body of a forwarded email message of
the date a message is originated.  The message below was 3 days old when I
received it.  I would like to suggest adding the date and time of the
message origination to the body of the forwarded email.

The following message was generated on 13-Feb 1746Z, and I received it
16-Feb 1032Z.