[Dxspider-support] FW: Call Book CD roms help

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 11:03:16 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 23:41, Keith Le Boutillier wrote:
> Hi Dirk
>
> Thanks for the answer that fine I wont waste any more time with this one.
>
> Was the problem of linking to QRZ fixed for windows users of spider as I
> still get the telnet
> unimplemented error?

Could you do me a favour and just send me a copy of error? AFAIK
(although a bit clunky if qrz.com is slow) it works normally for
everybody.

Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to
Exist or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.