[Dxspider-support] Problems with DXspider

larry larry at solvnetmail.net
Fri Feb 21 22:59:44 GMT 2003

Well Arnold,

That seemed to to the trick, it passed on on the make test, then I did a
make install...
I then started it by using the cmd ./cluster.pl, it started up and all I
now see if queue msg (0) and nothing else...So I will have to read the
htmls more and the commands etc...

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it very much...

Have a nice weekend coming up...

Larry/WD9ESU