[Dxspider-support] That Charlie (K1XX) has been on my case again...

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 20:47:49 GMT 2003

With the active help of Angel EA7WA.

I have put in a few new commands in the latest CVS, they are:-

  set/usstate - show State on the end of DX Spots (if any)
  set/dxcq    - show CQ Zone       ditto
  set/dxitu   - show ITU Zone      ditto
  show/wm7d   - query a US Callbook server that has County info

Also in the works (waiting for some further work @ www.qslinfo.de)
is a show/db0sdx command which will show any QSL info from that
website.

Also the lastest US State database is available for download from the
website (http://www.dxcluster.org/download/index.html#usdb). Please
follow the update instructions.

Dirk G1TLH
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to