[Dxspider-support] QRZ.com problems

Iain Philipps iain.philipps at sms.xerox.com
Mon Feb 24 11:22:12 GMT 2003

Keith,

There is clearly something different about versions of Net::Telnet currently
in use, and I guess we need Dirk to tell us what has recently changed. BTW:
I don't think the error you're seeing now is "new", more likely that it's
been there a while and you've just noticed it. We shall see.

In the meantime, does "show/qrz gu6efb" work (rather than the use of
"sh/qrz") ? If it does, load/cmd_cache will be the answer for you, I
suspect. If it doesn't, I'd be surprised.

Regards     -     Iain