[Dxspider-support] ISOLATE ???

Steve Carroll K2SC at ARRL.NET
Wed Feb 26 11:09:01 GMT 2003

Good morning...

Setup:
Pentium II 233 MHz, 64MB
MSWin32 DX Spider
ActivePerl 5.6.1 (633)

I've recently done a CVS upgrade from v1.51 build 57.191 to 57.203 (now
57.206 this morning) and have suddenly (it seems) lost the "set/isolate
<call>" or "sh/isolate" functionality. Even after isolating a node callsign,
the "sh/isolate" command renders "(0) records". Has anyone else run across
this, or have I somehow messed up? During the CVS upgrade process I followed
all the directions and updated the NET-TELNET, STORABLE and USDB files.
Previously, with isolate set on a node there would be no PC41s coming across
the link, now I still get them.

Any ideas?

73, Steve - K2SC