[Dxspider-support] Port info of connected users...

l.lastrucci at dada.it l.lastrucci at dada.it
Thu Jan 2 18:40:17 GMT 2003

Hi everybody and HAPPY NEW YEAR...
I've a Win2K installation with AGW and I have seen that in module
DXCommandmode.pm at line 86...

    my $host = $self->{conn}->{peerhost} || "unknown";

I always have the answer UNKNOWN!!  How can I set AGW or SPIDER to tell
me from wich port is the user entered in? (I hope you understand my
translation... my english is like iron in the sea... hi hi hi).

73s de IW5DEZ Leo
            Co-Sysop of I5YDO-6 DxSpiderCluster of Scandicci - Florence