[Dxspider-support] Long pathnames with spaces

William Liporace - NA2NA na2na at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 22:46:01 GMT 2003

Hi Janne,
I had the same problem!!  I ended up not using the defaults and moved the
installation to "C:\Apache". You end up with an install that has
"C:\Apache\Apache2"!!  This makes it all work.  Your other two paths end up
being:
"C:\Apache\Apache2\cgi-bin"
"C:\Apache\Apache2\htdocs" (used for creating a local web page) (see
http://na2na.homedns.org)

Let me know if I can help out    :-)

Will NA2NA