[Dxspider-support] GNU prefix

Dave Hawes dave.n3rd at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 13:23:46 GMT 2003

This is interesting.

It is my understanding that the prefix table is built by scanning three
files:

wpxloc.raw
rsgb.cty
cty.dat

The cty.dat file most definitely has the GN prefix mapped to Northern
Ireland, and I was under the impression that cty.dat was scanned last
and had precedence.  That is, if GN had been previously mapped to
something else, scanning of cty.dat would put it in its proper place.

Something isn't working right with create_prefix.pl...maybe.

Dave N3RD